This is a copy of the old listing from the howto, plus a few I've added here at the top.
- NewScientist's AI/ALife section.
- Natural Language Software Registry - Mucho info/software for NLP.
- Survey of tools for Bayesian Belief Networks.
- AI@Home - Nice little collection of code and docs.
- Game Programming Wiki - Has nice small sections on AI [tutorials] [libraries].
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository - Treasure trove of source code.
- Open Mind - Cog meets the web.
- AI Portal - Wikipedia's AI hub.
- Machine Learning (Theory) - Very nice site covering all aspects of this domain.
- AiGameDev - Blog, articles, news and intro docs all in one (active!) site.
- Game AI - Great resource for game related AI.
- Gamasutra's AI features area.
- aiGuru - Another AI blogish site.
- Generation5 - AI news/essays/etc.
- AI depot - AI weblog.
- AI-Junkie - Various AI news/info (warning: author is flash-happy).
Stuff from my originial howto links section:
AI/Alife Archives, Research, Bibliographies, etc.
These are a few of the many AI and Alife sites out there. These sites are good places to start hunting for more information or for finding software. I'll be adding more links to this list soon, as well as organizing it better. These links are not Linux specific, but I wanted to include them to provide a jump off point to the huge amount of info related to these topics located on the web.
- liinwww.ira.uka.de/bibliography/Ai/index.html - Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence
- www.citeseer.com - Largest free full-text index of scientific literature.
- http://www.robotwisdom.com/ai/ - Outsider's Guide to AI
- www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/html/cltl/clm/clm.html - Common Lisp Book
- www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/table/contents.htm - The Association of Lisp Users
- www.aic.nrl.navy.mil/ - Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence
- intranet.ca/~sshah/waste/waste.html - WASTE (AI Contest - seems defunct)
- www.cs.washington.edu/research/jair/home.html - Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/misc/ai/ - University of London's AI Resource Page
- gameai.com - Artificial Intelligence in Games
- ftp://ftp.mad-scientist.com/pub/genetic-programming/ - John Koza's Genetic Programming archive.
- www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~jacob/Evolvica/ - Tutorial: Evolutionary Algorithms in Action
- gal4.ge.uiuc.edu/illigal.home.html-IlliGAL Home Page (GA's)
- garage.cse.msu.edu - MSU GARAGe Home Page (GA's)
- zooland.alife.org - ZooLand Artificial Life Resources
- alife.8media.org - International Society for Artificial Life
- www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/ezequiel/alife-page/alife.html - ALife Bibliography
- www.geneticprogramming.com/ - The Genetic Programming Notebook
- gral.ip.rm.cnr.it/luigi/lupa_algames.html - The Artificial Life Games Homepage
- www.krl.caltech.edu/~charles/alife-game/ - Project: Von Neumann
Agents & Bots
- www.agentbuilder.com/AgentTools/ - Overview of commercial and free agent kits.
- www.objs.com/isig/agents.html - OMG Agent Working Group.
- www.cs.umbc.edu/agents/agentnews/ - AgentNews Webletter
- www.cs.umbc.edu/agents - UMBC AgentWeb (includes KQML info)
- www.agent.org - Agent Society Home Page
- www.botspot.com - The BotSpot (a software agent resource page)
- www.fipa.org - FIPA Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agents
- www.robotmag.com/ - Robot Magazine
- jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/JASSS.html - Jounal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation.